WD-40 Multi-Use Product 277ml (2000+ Uses)
Key Features of WD-40 Multi-Use Product
- Recommended for motorbike/car engines, frames, spark plugs, battery terminals, door locks and hinges, machine tools and equipment, etc
- Eliminates squeaking from locks, in-line skates, baby strollers
- Cleans and protects bicycle parts from rusting
- Cleans and protects fishing gears, boat hardware and fittings
- Protects metal from rust and corrosion
- Removes oil, dirt, grease grime
- Brand: WD-40
- Net weight: 277ml
- Formulated in the USA, Packed in China
Known as “the can with thousands of uses,” WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything.
WD-40 is the trademark name of a water-displacing spray. The spray is manufactured by the WD-40 Company based in San Diego, California.
WD-40’s formula is a trade secret, and has not changed over the years, according to historian Iris Engstrand. To avoid disclosing its composition, the product was not patented in 1953, and the window of opportunity for patenting it has long since closed.
Find the Full List: WD-40 2000 Uses