Ravenol 10W-40 Full Synthetic Racing Engine Oil for Motorbike Made in Germany – 1 Litre
Key Feature of Ravenol 10W-40 Full Synthetic
- Viscosity: 10W-40
- Quality: Fully Synthetic
- Quantity: 1 Litre
- Better performance than conventional motorcycle oils and optimal protection
- Maximum performance & acceleration through reduced friction and improved engine cleanliness
- Perfect match to racing
- Extreme reduction of wear
- Very stable viscosity index thanks to high shear stability
- Fast oiling of the engine
- Prevention of sludge, varnishing, coking and corrosion
- Prevention of oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and on the valves
RAVENOL Racing 4-T Motobike SAE 10W-40 is a fully synthetic 4-stroke motorcycle engine oil that was specially developed for racing use with USVO® & CleanSynto® technology. It is designed 100% on a PAO and ester basis and can therefore also be classified as “fully synthetic” according to German law. Thanks to a special formulation based on the new RAVENOL racing technology, we achieve a perfect combination for the engine, transmission and clutch. The excellent properties of the fully synthetic PAO base oils and esters ensure maximum performance and reliable protection against wear. With RAVENOL Racing 4-T Motobike SAE 10W-40, a motorcycle oil was developed that can be used in racing as well as in normal road operation. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety in the cold running phase. With significant fuel savings, RAVENOL Racing 4-T Motobike SAE 10W-40 helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
There are no reviews yet.